- Q.How do I make my reservation ?
A. As our Esteemed Client you can make your Reservation by confirming on your chosen
Tours / Ticketing Itinerary plans to us, and also by making an initial Payment of 30 %
enabling us to reserve your bookings well in advance with our respective handlers .
- Q.Do you do Family Tours ?
A. Yes we do Family Holidays , MICE Tours , SOLO travelers, Group movements and Flight
tickets as well .
- Q.Are all your Prices based on Twin share basis ?
- A.Not necessarily , we do have Twin , Triple , Quad and Single share occupancy rates too ,
depending on to your Tour style , room availabilities etc.
- Q.Can I make any changes to the Itinerary of my Group Tour ?
- A. Changes depend on no. of heads confirmed for any Tour / Ticketing itinerary plan , with prior intimation , and strictly as per the Terms & Conditions of your proposed services with us..
- Q.Do I need Travel Insurance ?
- A. Yes , for any Overseas Tours , Journeys and Travels you MUST have your Overseas Travel
Insurance ready with you prior to your departure .
- Q.Do you help with Visas & Documentations ?
- A. We offer our best services and assist on all your travel related Agreements , Visa and Documents.
- Q.What if I need to cancel my booking ?
- A. For any changes , additions , deleations , cancelations etc. a much prior Intimation is required , strictly as per the
Terms & Conditions of your proposed services , so as to minimize your paid charges.
- Q.Does it cost me anything to change my AIR Itinerary ?
- A. Yes , any changes , alterations , deviations , additions etc on your chosen Flight itineraries ,
after ticketing , will incur Penalty , as per the Terms & Conditions of your proposed programme .
- Q.Are there any Age restrictions especially for Study Tours ?
- A. Strictly 12 years and above .
- Q.How much Foreign Currency am I allowed for Overseas Travel ?
- A. As per the Current Government Overseas Travel laws ,
you are eligible to carry a maximum limit of USD 25,000 per annum , or equivalent .